But finding a reliable online store that can deliver 100% authentic organic leafy vegetables at your doorstep is difficult. Also, you may not like shopping for groceries in your local market which is always crowded or you find it difficult to commute after working long hours in the office. This is where we, Healthy Buddha, come into the picture. Our website and app are designed in such a way that you can do grocery shopping easily and smoothly (even if you are on metro/train/bus) and get it delivered to your home. Click here to learn more about our farmers.
Why buy green leafy vegetables online in Bangalore from Healthy Buddha?
- 100% organic product - All our products are organically grown and don’t have any traces of chemicals or fertilizers in them.
- Just in time Harvest - We do not stock vegetables or greens. We harvest them based on order few hours before despatch.Wide range of products - We have over 40 leafy vegetables available on our website.
- Delivery options - For some areas, we have 6 days a week delivery and for others 3 days a week delivery. Visit our page to know more about the delivery options for your location.
- Not at home? No worries - We will leave your order at your doorstep, with your neighbour, or with the security guard. Just mention it in the note at the time of the checkout.
- Reasonable rate - All our products are priced at reasonable price vs other similar stores. So you don’t have to buy some products from our site and some locally.
- Easy returns - You can quickly return the product at the time of delivery if you are unhappy with the quality of the product. Read more about the returns.
- Reward programs - If you are a Zen Club member there are no minimum order restrictions, get exclusive discounts on all the products, and get products delivered to your location in the next available delivery slot.
Here are a few of the leafy vegetables that we sell
Agase / Agathi - It is rich in calcium, iron, and antioxidants properties. Ayurveda recommends Agase for ailments such as fever, migraine, and sinus.
Amaranth Leaves - Amaranth leaves are a rich source of vitamin C, A, and dietary fibers. It is used in the preparation of various dishes such as keerai masial and cheera thoran.
Baby Spinach - You can eat it raw or mix it with your favourite fruits or vegetables to prepare a healthy smoothie.
Brahmi Leaves (Vallarai) - Brahmi leaves are hailed as a memory booster and helps improve the memory, attention, and the ability to process the information quickly. It is also rich in antioxidants, and helps in reducing stress and anxiety and promotes sleep.
Celery - Rich in potassium, folate, magnesium, iron, vitamin A, K, and C. It also has a low glycemic index and promotes digestive health.
Malabar Spinach - It is rich in vitamin A, C, iron, calcium, magnesium, and potassium. You can eat it raw, in salads, or you can also eat it as a standalone vegetable.