Thai Lettuce Cups with Red Curry Potatoes
- Posted By: Healthy Buddha
- Category: Other
- Level: Easy
- Cooking Time: 35 min
- Serves: 6
- Views: 508
About Recipe:This Thai-influenced dish combines savory curry roasted potatoes with crunchy fresh vegetables and a light dressing. This recipe uses red potatoes that is nutritious, holds well and adds a colour pop against the green lettuce. recipe from: potatogoodness.com
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Thai red curry paste
- 12 ounces/ 3 cups red potatoes, quartered lengthwise, then cut crosswise into 1/2- inch pieces
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup organic brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce.
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 1 large carrot, peeled, grated
- 12 corriander sprigs
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- few fresh mint leaves
- Preheat oven to 450ºF. Stir oil and curry paste to blend in large bowl.
- Add potatoes and toss to coat. Spread potatoes out on heavy large rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast potatoes until golden and tender, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir lime juice, sugar and soy to blend in small bowl for sauce.
- Arrange lettuce leaves on platter.
- Top with carrots, cilantro, green onions and mint, dividing evenly.
- Spoon potatoes into cups. Serve, passing sauce separately.